lunes, 11 de junio de 2007

Historia de Naruto 9


Adventures of Naruto....

Starring.....

Naruto

Pablo

Lee

Mark

Chouji

Shino

Kiba

Akamaru

Shikamaru

Neji

Hinata

Ino

Sakura

Tenten

Kakashi

Jiraiya

Gai

Iruka

Tsunade

Anko

Kurenai

Orochimaru

Kabuto

Zabuza

Gaara

Kankuro

Temari

Episode 9

We remember our heroes that finished their horrible fight........and now they are back at their normal trainings.............And today,Pablo has bought something new..........

At the dining room......

Pablo:Yo,everyone!I bought something new!Look!

Mark:What?An ipod?

Pablo:No,not that.I've got some speakers to my ipod!And they have REALLY HIGH VOLUME!!!

Kakashi:That could be very useful for our trainings........do you have relaxing music there?

Pablo:No,I have rock music and other things.......

Ino:That could be very useful in parties...........

Pablo:Yeah,maybe...

Jiraiya:Those speakers........they can be used as normal amps or speakers right?

Pablo:With some mp3 players or maybe some dvd videos...............

Jiraiya:You know,I was wondering,if those speakers have really high volume,maybe they can tear a woman's clothes off,leaving her naked................

Pablo:Uhhh,Jiraiya,I will not let you do that even if they are not my speakers.....

Jiraiya:Come on,I want those for my p........I mean,my films............

Pablo:No,no and no.They are mine and I will only borrow it if I am there and also if it is only to listen music and to see videos,and only healthy videos.....

After that,Pablo went off......

Jiraiya:Just great!Pablo has those cool speakers but he dosen't want to borrow it to me!Shit!I'll have to think of something to get those speakers for me.......hmmm.........I can maybe steal them when he is asleep...........No,he will know that it was me............hmmmm.........

Ino:I hope that I will be in time to be at Iruka's multi-class,because I haven't finished my investigation about famous ninjas.....

Sakura:Yeah,I haven't finished my math classwork of yesterday.....

Jiraiya:That gives me an idea!Ehemm,Ino!

Ino:Yeah?

Jiraiya:Come over here,just a second......

Ino:What is it?

Jiraiya:Ehhh,I wanted to ask you..............ehhh.......you love Pablo,don't you?

Ino:Yes....................but I cannot get his attention............

Jiraiya's mind:Haha!This will might give me some advantage..

Ino:Why do you ask anyway?

Jiraiya:Ehhh.......Pablo wants to meet with you at his room after classes and after the trainings.........as a date......

Ino:Really!?Oh my God!I am soooooooooo excited!What do I wear?Sakura!You have to help me out here!I have a date!Wohoooo!

Jiraiya's mind:Heh,foolish girl...........now.....let's see........I can make a hole in the room while he is training,because he has his safe where he puts everything little as the speakers,so when he is on his"date",I can secretly take those speakers for me!Muhahahahahahaha!.............

Meanwhile.......

Iruka:Ok,class we've finished Social Studies and now we finish Science...................who can tell what type of dog live in Alaska?

Kiba:The Husky dog,sir.

Iruka:Well done,Kiba.Now that I remember,I recently found out that one of the U.S. warheroes,the one that saved the world from Metal Gear,likes husky dogs............

Rrrriiiiiiing*

Iruka:That's the bell!Remember,today,everybody must be early for the body-working class of Gai-sensei.And.............Sakura-chan,that was a great investigation about Rikimaru,the famous ninja of Tenchu,who he lives because of his shadow............that is all............let's go to eat!

12:45 pm.At the dining room......

Pablo:Mmmmmmm.......................lasagna!Who made it?

Jiraiya:Cooker Jiraiya,at your service..........

Pablo:It smells good.........how many trays do you have of that?

Jiraiya:Uhhhhh............6 of them,two huge trays for Mark and Chouji,one for you and the other two for the rest.......

Pablo:Thanks!Now I will start eating now.....

Jiraiya:Heh,people are starting to come now..........

Mark:Oh God!Lasagna!

Chouji:I'll finish the first tray!

Mark:We will see about that.........

Hinata:Naruto-kun.........let's seat together.

Naruto:Of course,why not,Hinata......

Ino:Pablo.................

Pablo:Munch*munch*Yes?

Ino:Can..........I...........seat here?

Pablo:Of course,Ino-chan.You and all of the guys that live here are my best friends except for one that is not here named Moises...........

Ino:Thanks.....uhhh,what's for lunch?

Pablo:Lasagna,one of my favorites....

Ino:Me too!And pizza too!

Pablo:Same for me.......do you like crab?

Ino:Not much,I like better tuna or lobster.

Pablo:I like tuna,but not lobster.......

Meanwhile.......

Mark:Buuuurrp*I've finished my plate number 32!

Chouji:Me too!

Mark:Let''s go to the plate number forty!

Chouji:I bet that you won't reach that number!

Meanwhile.......

Kakashi:So when are we going to do the tournament?

Gai:We will do it when the 3rd Hokage tells us.....

Anko:Thank God that if somebody dies it will not be my responsability.....

Iruka:What!?Are you insane!?In fact,I don't know if these guys are ready for a tournament..........

Kakashi:Uhhhh.........Jiraiya!When are you going to make.........you know........the book.......

Jiraiya:I am finishing it,but still it will take some time to go out to the market........

Kurenai:Well,that's much for the eating.................last who finishes washes the dishes!

At that time,almost everyone had finished their lunch except.....

Naruto:Wait!Hold up!I don't wanna........

Kakashi:Well,it seems that Naruto will wash the dishes..

Pablo:Good thing I finished on time......

Mark:I am really full...............

Chouji:I can't even think about eating another bag of chips...

Everybody went off,leaving Naruto and Hinata behind......

Naruto:Oohh just great!Now I have to wash the dishes!At least you will help me,Hinata..........right?

Hinata:Of-of course Naruto-kun........and maybe we will do another"washing",that will make me"slip"my hand a-ny-where on your hot body.........

Naruto:Hinata,are you.............getting excited?

Hinata:O-of course not Naruto-kun.....

Naruto:I like you when you are horny.............

Hinata:Hihi,then I will give you some good"rubbing"and "cleaning" you will give me thanks for......

The following scene is REALLY GOING to be censored......after one hour......

Naruto:Ohhhh..........that"cleaning"and"rubbing"were really great,Hinata,thank you.....

Hinata:No problem,Naruto-kun..........I hope that we can repeat this again sometime,in our room........

Naruto:Hehehehe......

Meanwhile,at the dojo..........

Pablo:Damn!I am trying to get to that dummy bag with a flying kick but I can't get to the top!Shit!

Lee:Yo!What's up?

Pablo:I am training........but I can't make my flying kick higher to hit better the dummy bag.........

Lee:Are you training with extra weight?

Pablo:Yeah,like you do on your legs,but I am starting with light training,with weights of 2 lbs.and a half on each leg

Lee:Just keep in mind that if you train kicks with those,do it just smoothly or you will injure your knees.......

Pablo:Yeah I know that........

Lee:How about if I get you more weights?Like of 20 lbs. on each leg?

Pablo:Ok,but I don't know if I am strong enough for those weights,because I have the"heart problem"and"breathing problem"......

Lee:What problems?

Pablo:Well,it happens when I am playing soccer or if I am training.........I get tired very fast but I keep going but sometimes,making myself go on,my heart begins to pump like crazy and it hurts and then,I cannot breathe deeply and I begin panting..............it is not asma because I have seen my doctor...................

Lee:Hmmm........

Pablo:But,the Gatorade helps me to recover my energy,and it really works!

Lee:Well,at least you have that juice to help you out.....

Pablo:Yeah...........so,when are you going to give me those weights?

Lee:I'll see if I can get them for you in a week,ok?

Pablo:Ok..............You know what?I don't need em'.........thanks anyway.......

Lee:Keep training until then........oh and........don't push yourself too hard..........

Pablo:Yeah I know that.....

Lee:Later!

Pablo:Later!

Pablo continued his training while Lee was walking to meet someone............meanwhile......

Rrring*

Pablo:Huh?My cellphone!................Hello?

?:Pablo!

Pablo:Huh!?Jhun!

Jhun:Hey man,when are you going back to the U.S.?

Pablo:I'll go near the next King Of Fighters tournament..........so,master,what's up?

Jhun:Nothing new.......Kim is still training with me and May Lee Jinju is his student...........

Pablo:Sweet.So,how is Kyo doing?

Jhun:The same,fighting with Iori and training with Shingo......

Pablo:And Malin with Athena and Hinako?

Jhun:They are doing fine.............dude,you better call this guys for a while ok?All of them miss you since your last departure from the King Of Fighters Tournament........

Pablo:Ok..........later!

Jhun:Later!

Click*

Pablo:Maybe I should call those guys......

Rrrriiing*

Pablo:Again!?..............Hello?

?:Pablo!How you been doing?

Pablo:Trunks!?

Trunks:What's up?How are you?

Pablo:Man................Fine and you?

Trunks:Fine...........Hey,man I was wondering if you could come,like for a visit......

Pablo:I don't know,dude.My mates from The King Of Fighters are inviting me too..........

Trunks:Invite them here......

Pablo:What!?

Trunks:Yeah,we are going to have a BIG party,you know............and almost everyone are invited,the ninjas from Naruto,including you,also the guys of Dragonball Z,the little dudes of Pokemon and many others......

Pablo:This will be the greatest party of all!I'll tell everybody...........when is the party?

Trunks:Next week,Friday at 7 o'clock.

Pablo:Ok.I have to go man,see ya!

Trunks:Later!

Click*

Pablo:Man,I haven't been to a party since last one that Naruto got drunk..............this will be the greatest party of all!

Meanwhile.........Jiraiya,Kakashi,Anko and Tsunade are playing strip poker...................

Jiraiya:I won!Full house!Drop your bra,Tsunade!

Kakashi:You too Anko!I've got poker of queens!

Anko:That's not fair!

Tsunade:You are cheating!

Kakashi and Jiraiya:Awww come on!We are not able to do that!(maybe.....).

Anko:I'll only show mine to Kakashi......

Jiraiya,trying to mock Tsunade,picked up two melons and.....

Jiraiya:Kakashi!Guess who I am?

Kakashi:Tsunade!

Tsunade:Hey mine are bigger!

Tsunade proving that she had bigger breasts,she pulled her bra out of her body.....

Kakashi:Wow......

Jiraiya:Yeah......

Anko:You two are wrong!I have better and bigger breasts!Look!

Anko pulled her bra out and......

Anko:See?

Kakashi:Whoah.......

Jiraiya:Hmmm.............I can't decide which are better...........

Anko:Mine are better!

Tsunade:No,mine are better!

Jiraiya:Let me decide this with Kakashi.........

Anko:How?

Jiraiya:Each one of us will grab each of your breasts and we will decide who wins,ok?

Tsunade and Anko:.......................Ok.

Jiraiya:Kakashi!Start with Tsunade,ok?

Kakashi:With pleasure.........

And the pervs,I mean,the teachers started the contest.......

Anko:Oh,yes!Jiraiya,you are an expert on this!

Jiraiya:You bet your breasts that I am!

Tsunade:Ohhhh Kakashi!That is good!

Kakashi:Of course......

After 30 minutes..........

Jiraiya:Kakashi!Switch!

Kakashi:Ok!Anko,get over here!

After 5 minutes.....

Anko:Oooohhhh Kakashi!You are way better than Jiraiya!

Tsunade:Yeah baby,I want your strong hands on me.......ohhhhh!

After 30 minutes......

Jiraiya:Well,Kakashi and me talked about your breasts and....

Anko:And?

Jiraiya:You are tied.............

Anko and Tsunade:What!?

Kakashi:Sorry but the two of you are hot,but I don't know which is better.........

To be continued.....

No hay comentarios: