lunes, 11 de junio de 2007

Historia de Naruto 8


Adventures of Naruto...

Starring...

Pablo

Ino

Mark

Tenten

Lee

Sakura

Naruto

Hinata

Shikamaru

Kiba

Akamaru

Chouji

Neji

Sasuke

Shino

Kakashi

Kurenai

Tsunade

Jiraiya

Anko

Iruka

Gaara

Orochimaru

Temari

Kankuro

Kabuto

Episode 8

Armaggedon part 3

We remember our heroes that were planning to defeat Gaara's gang by luring Gaara's gang and the teachers into an open field,which is a desert near Gaara's village.........Lee went to lure the teachers while Pablo went to lure Gaara's gang........it looks that Lee is doing his job easily......

Lee:Over here!

Kakashi:Get him!

Gai:.........!Wha!?Where did he go?

Lee:I am over here!

But,to Pablo,it seems that it is more difficult than expected....

Pablo:I won't lose to you,Kabuto!Oooooh!Watatatata!Wah!Wata!(The King of Fighters,Kim's special move)

Just instantly,Pablo launched a combo with kicks really fast,and he launched Kabuto into the air and Pablo kicked him to the ground.....

Kabuto:I knew that you will be this powerful........agh........but you didn't expect me to come alone,do you?

Pablo:Shit......

Suddenly,an enemy was behind Pablo.......

Orochimaru:Stay still or I'll cut your throat.......

Pablo:!!!

Kabuto:Now you see?You can't win......

Pablo:........I.....I....give up.....

Orochimaru:Good.Now you will have to tell us where are your friends or you will die,but first..............

Pablo:Agh!

Orochimaru hit Pablo and left him unconscious and Kabuto carried him to their HQ,but......

Pablo's mind:Everything is as planned.............

Meanwhile,Lee has arrived at the desert........

Lee's mind:Pablo,where the hell are you?I can't hold for much longer......

20 minutes later,at Gaara's hideout.....

Kankuro:Answer me!Where are your friends hiding now?

Pablo:Agh...........they are...........at the desert........200 meters from here........agh.

Kankuro:Good.Temari,keep an eye on him while I go and tell Gaara about this.......

Temari:Ok..........

Kankuro went off to tell Gaara about "the hideout".......

Temari:Uhh,Pablo?

Pablo:Yes?Agh.........

Temari:What does Shikamaru thinks about me?

Pablo:What!?

Temari:I think he is cute,although he is lazy though........

Pablo:Don't tell me that you have a crush on him......

Temari:What!Is there a problem with that!?

Pablo:No..........but everybody is in love with someone.....

Temari:Tell you what.........I let you go if you tell me what does Shikamaru thinks about me.....

Pablo:Well,Chouji told me that he loves you too.............

Temari:He said that?Hold on,you are not lying to me do ya?

Pablo:Do you think that Chouji lies?

Temari:I don't know.....

Pablo:You can prove it out there.........

Temari:Really?

Pablo:Yup,just tell him to take a walk with you while we are fighting and...............well you know the rest.

Kankuro:Hey Temari!We are going to fight!Let's go!

Temari:Just a second!Hmmm.........if that's the case........here take this keys to go outside but to the back door...........and...

Click*

Pablo:Wha!?

Temari:Now that's for the chains...........all of the chains are weak now........

Pablo:Thanks......

Temari:And if Shikamaru invites me for a date?

Pablo:Tell him to go to the real secret hideout of Shikamaru......

Temari:So this hideout is not from Shikamaru?

Pablo:No

Temari:Ok..............!.......Quick!Act as if we were insulting each other!

Pablo:Wha!?

Temari:You scum!Did you think that we will be defeated?

Pablo:Ehhh.....

Kankuro:Sister!Let's go!

Temari:After we kill your friends I'll finish you!

Pablo:Huh?

Temari in low voice:Thanks!

And they both went to kill our heroes...........

Pablo:Heh,now I've got to go to my friends and tell them to get out and see how our enemies are defeated.............

And Pablo went to meet his friends and he found Lee...

Lee:You came back!And our enemies?

Pablo:They could arrive at any minute.Bring our friends here so they can watch the show,meanwhile I will be distracting the teachers,ok?

Lee:Ok.Guys!You can come out now!

Pablo:What the!?They were here all the time!?

Lee:Yeah,but they were hidden all the time.Look,they are on top of those little canyons......

Pablo:Tell them to get down here,just in case........and do it quickly because Gaara's gang is coming!Damn!I CAN'T SHOVE THEM OFF!

Lee:Teachers!Look over there!

Gai:What?

Kakashi:Huh?

Pablo and Lee used that as a distraction to quickly hide from the teachers,and the teachers saw Gaara's gang but....

Pablo:Lee,it dosen't seem that the teachers are going to attack,it seems that..............oh shit!They just told them where we are!

Lee:No!It cannot be!Now what are we going to do!?

Pablo:I think that the only option is to fight them until Jiraiya comes with those gas bombs...........

Lee:Speaking of which.........Jiraiya is here,but he can't use the gas bombs beacuse those bombs need chacra,so we have to fight the teachers until then.....

Pablo:Oh,that's just great!What a fucking situation we have now.......

Lee:Guys get down here!We are gonna fight Gaara!

Naruto:What!?

Mark:The plan didn't work?

Hinata:I am too scared to go and fight.............

Kiba:This is a suicide!

Pablo:Is the only choice we have until Jiraiya prepares those gas bombs....

Neji:Then let's go.........

Shikamaru:We won't be beaten so easily.

Sakura:I'll protect my friends at all costs...

Shino:I won't die so easily....

Pablo:Shino!

Ino:Me neither...

Pablo:Ino!

Lee:I'll prove to my sensei that I was trained well....

Tenten:I'll prove to Mark that I am not weak...

Pablo:My friends,we will win this battle,we will prove that none of us are weak,so let's go!

And,in the scorching heat,both groups were running to kill each other.....this scene remembers me of a videogame,a bloody fighting game................Mortal Kombat Armaggedon,perhaps?Anyway,both groups were running and when they finally reached each other,the battle started................It was unbelievable how our heroes and also their enemies were fighting so well................For example,Naruto was fighting Kakashi and Shikamaru was behind Naruto while Temari was behind Kakashi.Naruto tried with the Rasengan but Kakashi evaded it and used the thousand years of pain,but Shikamaru sent him flying with a hit from his shadow and when Temari and Shikamaru saw each other.......

Temari:Uhh.......Shikamaru,how are you?

Shikamaru:Except for this battle,fine and you?

Temari:Fine........uhh......Shikamaru?

Shikamaru:Yeah?

Temari:How about...........if we.............you know............take a walk?

Shikamaru:Ehh,sure,why not?

Temari's mind:So he wasn't lying after all................

And they both went off..........meanwhile,Pablo was fighting Sasuke while Mark was fighting Gaara..........

Sasuke:Since the start I knew,that you were the bad ones and you were going to kill me!Now die!Chidori!

Pablo:Stupid.......

Pablo evaded the Chidori and.....

Pablo:Aigaigaigaigai!Oh!Desoken!(The King of Fighters,Jhun Hoon special move)

Pablo used once again his legs to create a combo with cutting wind and he sent flying Sasuke,meanwhile,Gaara is fighting Mark.....

Gaara:You can't do a thing.The sand will always protect me.....

Mark:Let's see if you can handle this.........Fog clone jutsu!

Mark kicked Gaara up high and he jumped to hit him,but the sand protected him,but the real Mark was on the ground so when Gaara was falling.......

Mark:Raikoken!(The King Of Fighters,Benimaru normal move).

Mark punched Gaara with a purple thunder bolt and sent Gaara flying...meanwhile.....

Temari:I always thought that you were cute,Shikamaru.....

Shikamaru:Me too,Temari...

Temari and Shikamaru:Sigh*

What a stupid love scene!I mean,meanwhile.........

Kakashi:Naruto will pay for this!Ooooogh!Raikiri!

At the other side.....

Sasuke:Agh......Pablo!Aaaaaagh!Chidori!

Kakashi was getting near Naruto but Naruto jumped to avoid getting hit,but....

Naruto:Pablo!Watch out!

Pablo:What the!?

Pablo saw Sasuke and Kakashi coming to him but he evaded both of them and....

Kakashi and Sasuke:Oh no!

Boom*

Kakashi's Lightning Edge and Sasuke's Chidori maked an explosion that affected all who were there,except...

Shikamaru:Look!Fireworks!

Temari:So romantic......

And they started kissing each other..........ehem!Meanwhile....Neji was fighting Kurenai and she had a kunai in her hand while Hinata was fighting Anko and Neji was going to hit Kurenai in her weak spots but Kurenai throwed the kunai............the kunai saved Kiba's life because it hitted on Zabuza's sword,letting Kiba to use Akamaru as a clone to help him...............And Neji attacked Hinata,accidentally because Kurenai placed Hinata in front of Neji...

Hinata:Aaaaa!

Neji:Cousin!No!

Just suddenly.....

Tenten:Get out of there,Neji!

Tenten throwed what it seems a normal kunai,but.....

Anko and Kurenai:Oh no!

Boom*

It was an explosive kunai!

Neji:Thanks!

Meanwhile,Ino was fighting Tsunade and she throwed her purple flowers with poison,and some of them hit Tsunade,but some others hit Pablo,Gai,Kabuto,and Chouji.......and Naruto was thinking something.......

Naruto:If they have those bloodthirsty desires because of the gas bombs,maybe make them bleed will stop all this........I have to try..........Hey,everyone,look at me!

Everyone:?

Naruto:Kage Bunshin No Jutsu!(Shadow clone jutsu)...............now........Henge!

Now this was really impressive............Naruto used the Kage Bunshin No Jutsu to make clones of himself and the Sexy no jutsu to make the guys bleed,and they bleed really hard!But,it still seems that the technique didn't cure the teachers............but......

Jiraiya:I have the gas bombs ready!Oh crap!Everyone are fighting for their lives!I have never saw this kind of battle!

Gamabunta:Jiraiya!Let's go now or I will not take you nowhere,you heard me?

Jiraiya:Just a second,boss.Man,this frog is starting to piss me off...........

Gamabunta:What did you just say?

Jiraiya:Nothing,boss.Let's go!

And Jiraiya went to a high canyon......meanwhile.......

Pablo:Damn it!We are surrounded!

Mark:This fucking cocksuckers won't leave us!

Lee:Agh......is this the end?

Ino:We were so close......

Tenten:................

Hinata:Naruto-kun.......

Naruto:I am here,I'll protect you....

Neji:Shit........

Kiba:Don't worry,Akamaru,you are free to go.........I won't let you die because of me....

Akamaru:Guau guau!(I won't leave my master!)

Shino:Not even my best hornets were able to stop these guys........

Orochimaru:Well,it is time for you to die!

Kabuto:Orochimaru-sama,watch out!Bombs!

Jiraiya throwed the bombs and they fell right were the teachers were and.........

Kakashi:Uhh....

Gai:My head......

Iruka:Huh?What the!?What are we doing here?

Anko:I only remember that we fell into a hole and.........

Kurenai:Me too......

Pablo:We are saved!Jiraiya did it!

Gaara:Next time you won't be so lucky..........let's get outta here!

Meanwhile...........

Temari:Shikamaru,it seems that I have to go now.....

Shikamaru:Awww,come on!Well,when do we meet again?

Temari:How about friday at your hideout?At dawn?

Shikamaru:Ok...........good bye!

Temari:Bye!

20 minutes later,at the Ninjas House.......everyone were at the nursery room to cure the wounds of the battle......

Kakashi:Did all of us were really fighting our students?

Jiraiya:Yeah.And all of these little fellas made the battle of their lives against all of you.......

Gai:Thank God we didn't kill anybody..............

Jiraiya:Good thing that I didn't fell into any of those holes.....

Iruka:I hope that these guys can recover from their injures soon.............and then I will invite all of them to eat ramen......

To be continued......

No hay comentarios: